AVS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks,

We are glad to announce the Berkline and Private Collection Home Theater Seating Power Buy Prize winners:

1. Buttkicker Gamer (retail price $115.00)
Randy Barnette from Bristow, VA; AVSForum name: chiliman

2. The Metropolitan Popcorn 4 OZ machine (retail price $480.00)
Wayne Roberts from Thomasville, GA; AVSForum name: WAR_GA

3. LUTRON RadioRA Car Visor lighting control package (retail price $1800.00)
Mike Franks from The Woodlands, TX; AVSForum name: MikeDTS

Congratulations to all winners !!!

As always we would like to thank all Power Buy participants for your support.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Great news! I look forward to using this lighting control package in our house and in our new HT. Roman- this power buy has been a great program. I'm new to all this and you were very helpful in getting us the seating we wanted at a really great price. Thanks for all your help in answering my questions and handling my order so professionally. The prize is "icing on the cake".

Thanks!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Roman helped me pick out 5 Berkline 12000 chairs to go along the long wall in the 15' x 25' home theater room I'm creating.

I think I got:

1) Great Product,

2) Great Price, and

3) Great Service.

That right there is a trifecta; winning the popcorn machine is icing on the cake!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi,

I am a newbie to AVSforum and am looking for suggestions. Our new media room is 11'4" wide and would like to get fit 4 powered leather seats within that space and still have 18-24 inches spare to allow passage a walk thru. Am considering all configurations including 4 individual seats or 2 individual seats flanking a love seat. Thanks. Joe

·
Registered
3,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Joe,

If you are 5'8" or smaller check the 45088 or 45086 recliners. If you are taller than 5'8" I would recommend 45004. If you go with the chair/loveseat/chair straight configuration you will have an isle on one side of the row that will allow you to pass by.

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
Roman lives up to his reputation over and over again. As WAR_GA said, "icing on the cake".

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,238 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAR_GA /forum/post/14222863

Roman helped me pick out 5 Berkline 12000 chairs to go along the long wall in the 15' x 25' home theater room I'm creating.

I think I got:

1) Great Product,

2) Great Price, and

3) Great Service.

That right there is a trifecta; winning the popcorn machine is icing on the cake!

have you already recieved your 12000s? i thought the first ones were coming in about a month. i am waiting for 9 of them.

greg

·
Registered
37 Posts
No, I haven't received my chairs. I thought Roman said to expect them at the end of July / first of August. I asked him to let me know when he gets a firm date, but haven't heard anything.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
ok that is what i thought but when you said you "got great product" it made me wonder if i missed something. i will keep waiting for "a slow boat from china"...

(i can't wait to get them)

greg

·
Registered
920 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by indygreg /forum/post/14279277

ok that is what i thought but when you said you "got great product" it made me wonder if i missed something. i will keep waiting for "a slow boat from china"...

(i can't wait to get them)

greg

I am sitting in a very similar config as well, since my couch broke it has been rough, so I am right there with you in anticipation.

·
Registered
3,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Folks,

The latest ETA from Berkline is August 8th. Sorry, I wish the chairs were in the warehouse sooner. I will have them shipped as soon as they arrive.

·
Registered
37 Posts
It seems like an eternity since I started this process at the end of June . . . .

I believe the boat from China will turn out to be faster than the truck from NJ. In talking with the trucking company, they first couldn't find a driver to pick up in NJ; now, my chairs are going to sit in Atlanta for another 5 days before making the 5 hour trip to Tallahassee, FL.

I've got no luck. My new Panasonic PT2000 projector's HDMI inputs quit working just over 4 weeks from when I received it. It's been at the repair center for 2 weeks with their excuse being the part is back ordered with no ETA . . . .

I've GOT to have my equipment by a week from Saturday to watch the Alabama - Clemson game. Wish me luck!

If anyone's received their chairs, please post some impressions. I need some cheering up!

·
Registered
920 Posts
I got my 13175s Monday and they are fantastic, you will love whatever you ordered War, I am sure. I hope all your gear problems turn around.

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
I don't know if this will cheer you up, but it made me happy. Got a call today so I could schedule delivery. I'm slated for monday between 12 & 2

·
Registered
764 Posts
got my berk 12000s yesterday. love them. leather is nicer and smoother than i thought they would be. great cushion/support too. love the head support also. btw i will never do curbside delivery again, especially since i'm in a walkup. i almost broke my back.

some pics i took; theater/screen aren't done yet. not the best pics/camera.

·
Registered
3,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
union1411,

looking nice

1 - 18 of 18 Posts