·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
In case anybody is interested for future reference, I got the unit yesterday and tried it out in the kitchen...works almost flawlessly! Very impressed with it. Took a little longer than the 5 mins they said it would take to set up but thats because of my weird cable set up. Will try it out upstairs to test its range tonight. Currently its about 30' from transmitter to receiver, with not much objects in between. I did notice a bit of interference with the phone (5.8 GHz) but minimal.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have one of these devices, I must say that I am overall impressed. I feel that for the 130 dollars I paid for it, I have gotten my moneys worth as far as quality. It does mess up if you stand in direct line, in that the sound pops some or the image distorts a bit, however with proper antenna placement, this is a solid product for what I use it for. I too use it across about 40 foot range and get great reception.

I have not tried it yet upstairs, however I am eager to, but it is working so nice in the kitchen, that I have not really had a reason to try it elsewhere.

It actually has proved to be more of an asset since my 52 inch is broke right now it serves the only television on floor 1.

FatesWebb

·
Registered
2 Posts
A customer of mine just got one of these and we only got it to work about 10ft before we got popping in the audio and dropouts in the video. I'm wondering if the unit he got was defective. I'm trying to find more info.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.