AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This film should be laughably bad, and the start gives little hope of it being more than a sleezefest with one mighty stange plot device. But then...lets just say it goes to some unexpected places. More black humor than horror, its weird enough that I wonder what saying I liked it reveals about myself...oh well. still liked it. Can't remember a film that had me saying WTF so often. The pacing is crisp, the direction stylish and the acting surprisingly better than any film like this deserves. I guess that would be my one line review: Angst is better than it has any right to be. View at your own risk however.

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Sounds interesting, I'll check it out tonight.

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Ok, just finished 'Angst', well at least finished watching it, some of the scenes are still with me. I'm with you lonwolf615, there were many times I thought "WTF"! If you like offbeat low budget horror check it out. Fiona Horsey is very hot in several scenes, worth a rent for her if nothing else.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.