AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SXRecorder allows you to take full control of YOUR XM & Sirius Radios.

Check my profile for the url of the website

Now you can record XM, & SIRIUS broadcasts including music, talk, news, sports, comedy and more. Audio can be recorded directly to your hard drive as individual MP3s, ready for a CD-R, your MP3 player. You can also stream the radio signal to an Icecast/Streamcast server or directly to any media player such as WinAmp or Windows Media Player.

SXRecorder comes with the core functionality of browsing and navigating the myriad of Satellite programing that is available. This is free for all, but donations are appreciated. Hint Hint. Alot of time and effort went into developing this software.

Plugins are available to add a whole host of functionality to SXRecorder. Also available is a plugin API to allow you to develop you own plugins. If you can imagine it and code you add to SXRecorder functionality.

Plugins such as web control and streaming can let you stream the audio to the office and change the channel with a web browser.

Plugins such as

* Scheduling

* MP3 Streaming - Stream audio to Icecast/Stream cast servers also stream directly to Winamp and MS Media Player

* Web Browser Control - Control the application with a web browser, Create your own html templates and tune, record & control the radio with a web browser

* USB UIRT Remote Control - With a USB UIRT remote adapter you can control the radio with any remote control. USB UIRT.

* Database Logging - Log song and artist and play time to MS Access database.

* MSN Publishing - Let people know what your listening to on MSN.

* AutoMatch Play/Recording - Have the radio automatically tune and record favorite artists and song titles.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It does need some hardware, an interface board for Sirius and or a cable for XM radio.

Alex

·
Registered
99 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexj212 /forum/post/0

* Web Browser Control - Control the application with a web browser, Create your own html templates and tune, record & control the radio with a web browser

Can you provide some instrution on how to do this? Not how to do html.....but on creating the templates that work with the data being imported (channels etc)

Thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
i dont know if this program still work but it says no radio detect when i loaded it up and the sirius is logged in and playing. any idea why or is there another program that works and is free.

i need to record sirius tomorow because i'll be faction 41 for an hour show and want to record. replay av just records 5 mins on the demo version.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.