AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered 3 goldberg film reels for 14.99 each. They are broken but when I received them I had to actually find the breaks. A wonderful addition to my theater for far less than I have seen them before. Go to www.ht-express.com and go to wall art then choose closeouts. Good luck!:)

·
Registered
254 Posts
All of their goldberg film reels show as being out of stock... did you get them before this, or do you have an insiders stock count?

Thanks.

·
Registered
115 Posts
B&T:

Thanks for posting this heads-up. I saw your posting earlier this afternoon and went right out and snagged two of them for my HT. I'm sure a few others did as well (Simonduz, they must have had limited stock).

Also - good to see a fellow Roanoker on here (even though I live in Charlotte now!).

·
Registered
115 Posts
Wow, they already arrived today (1.5 days). Mine aren't as lightly damaged - you can see a couple of weld marks - but nothing I couldn't put against a wall.

B&T, thanks again. I'll have to PM you when I head up to Roanoke to visit family & friends! Maybe we'll head out to Thompsons together :).

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sure!! Yes the service and speed were also surprising to me. All in all It was a great find for the swift and lucky!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.