AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
If yours 809 is like the 807, using your remote you can go into go in the "menu". From there, one of the pull down choices should relate to inputs and from there turn them off as needed.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by *********:
Is there a way for me to turn off the inputs that I am not using, so I don't have to flip through each one as I move from Component to S Video inputs?
Did you even look for the answer in your owners manual before posting?

BTW, as a Mits owner you might want to checkout: http://www.***************.com/cgi-b...ubb=forum&f=10

And here is another tip, it's usually best to search the forum before posting a question (because its very likely the Mits HTS forum already has the answer posted somewhere). Happy tweaking...

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Hi,

As nice as I can say, please read your owners manual. All of this infromation about the use and operation is contian in the owners manual/user's manual.

------------------

Bruce.in.Cary

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gentlemen,

My owners manual is supposedly in route to me. It was not in the box. I apologize that my question was so basic that it required a couple of you to come on and post to tell me to look there. If Mits would put up a pdf I would print it. I have searched the internet and can not find it.

My question was not a "walk me through it question" but instead I simply wanted to know if it was possible in theory. I appreciated the answer telling me it was, and last night, I found the menu that allowed me to turn off the inactive inputs.

Thank you bdenman for your answer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.