AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a TH-50PH11UK last week. After mounting in my theater room it looked great. Yesterday I go in to watch a little TV. I can not get it to turn on with my remote. I notice that the front power light is off. I checked the power cord and the outlet both are fine. I go to the panny not turning on thread here. They all talk about flashing lights. Mine do not flash but with all of the problems noted, they do make me feel like I made a bad decision in buying this unit.

I wait until they wake up on the west coast and call Visual Apex where I purchased the unit. The lady who answered the phone listen to my story but before she transfered me to a technician she asked me to check one thing. Was the unit turned on. Are you kidding me. OOPS it was not turned on, I found the switch and low and behold it works fine.

As it turns out my son could not figure out how to turn it off with the integrated remote and had used the local switch. Go figure.

·
Premium Member
18,322 Posts
Instead of fretting over this all night and looking at AVS and calling VA for answers, why didn't you just read the owners manual? It contains very useful instructions on how to operate the TV and would have solved your dilemma within one minute

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.