AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just another option for those looking for something different.

It does not have a LCD/VFD display, but I think it looks nice. Fabricated from all aluminum with a stamped aluminum front bezel and nice switches. The all aluminum design surely helps out with keeping things cool.

What do you guys think about this one?

Check it out.

http://www.gamepc.com/reviews/hardwa...1&mscssid=&tp=

·
Registered
56 Posts
The problem with that particular case is that it will only fit a microATX board. Not to metion that fact that it has 3 little 60mm screamers for fans.

Bradad and myself have a little something up our sleeves to show you all. As soon as we have the photos ready, we'll post them for you along with an explanation of what we're up to.

·
Registered
3,496 Posts
Do a search on pricewatch, there is a site that has the "All aluminum" case. Even the front door is aluminum (does have a rather ugly logo on the door though). The 3 with the plasic doors all have silver fronts, only the one with the solid aluminum door is in powder black.

I haven't had time to install the guts yet, so I can't comment on the noise factor (maybe June). One of the options I am contiplating is replacing the cover with perferated stock and going as much passive as possible (heat rises don't it?). If it works then I may consider moding the provided cover.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.