Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all -

I purchased two Sony Ultimates and sent in both proof of purchases, UPC codes, forms, etc in ONE package to the Sony Rebate Center. The only problem is that 8 weeks later, I have only received ONE $200 check when I was expecting both of them. I waited for about 3 weeks and still nothing.

I then so a post about a Web site to check the status of the rebates and to my surprise, I only see that they have record of one rebate form when both were sent in the same package. Either they just chose to throw the other away or they are complete idiots or both :)

The only other thing that I considered was that they only accept 1 per household but I saw that printed nowhere on the forms.

Any ideas on how to get my other $200?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Do you have copies of everything you sent? If so, just give Sony a call at (866) 835-8895 (it's listed on the rebate form). Explain the situation nicely, they'll have you fax the necessary information and you should have you second check in no time at all. I had the same thing happen to me. After faxing the copies, my check second check was cut the same day. Good luck.

Sean

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.