AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure I'm like lots of you out there like me who are waiting for the Antec Fusion case... The PC World article I read said that it would be available in Feb, but it's still not listed on the site.

Anybody know when this case will be available? Also: just to confirm--this is a full-ATX-sized case, right? There are plenty of good micro-ATX cases, but I want to use the new Asus nForce2 board.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump... somebody must have some info on this case availability...

·
Registered
116 Posts
There is a big thread about the Antec Fusion case with a over a hundred posts and links to pictures of the case. Here is a link to the posts that start talking about current release dates.

I too was looking at the Fusion case but got sick of waiting and got a DIGN case with a Matrix Orbital VFD and have been extremely happy. It fits better in my rack as it is about the same size as my Yamaha DSP-A1.

Good luck and remember to just do a search of "Fusion" or whatever you want and you'll find the answer.

Kyle

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.