AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I installed a Radio Shack Yagi antenna (model 15-21xx, It looks like 2160 but isn't and I forget the actual model now)

Anyway, I got it installed and pointed and every channel comes in with nearly perfect signal strength except 10.1 (NBC out of Philly). Their signal is much lower and last night I lost it entirely which happens often.

I'm in Cherry Hill, NJ about 50 miles from the antenna. Is anyone else in my area having trouble with this station???

·
Registered
148 Posts
I'm having the same problem in Central NJ. I receive all stations from Philly (ABC, CBS, FOX, UPN, etc) and USED to get NBC. I can't seem to get it anymore. I've tried different antennas and nothing helped. It's the same compass heading for me as FOX and that comes in great.

It's kinda frustratiing as I can't figure out what's wrong!

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I suspect we may have to call over there and find out what's up. I can't think of any reason why this would be a problem.

·
Registered
22,464 Posts
Word has it the they will be down until Oct. 1

Rumor has it that they are moving to the new tower!

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well that's FANTASTIC news. That suggests it was a problem all along and come October 1st, it'll be just fine and, for the most part, in time for most of the new seasons.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.