AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an Anthem AVM 30 with a Boston Acoustics A7200 amp (120x7) and I am looking at a used Sunfire Cinema Grand amp (200x5). I have read several reviews on the Sunfire and they are very positive. Was wondering if the Sunfire would be a good match with the AVM 30.

I currently have Rocket 750s for R&L speakers, a Rocket RSC200 center and Def Tech BPXII for surrounds. The only issue I have read with the Sunfire is hum issues some owners reported so that could be a concern. Would appreciate any thoughts or advice.

Thanks, Bill

·
Registered
2,281 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Mac /forum/post/0

I have an Anthem AVM 30 with a Boston Acoustics A7200 amp (120x7) and I am looking at a used Sunfire Cinema Grand amp (200x5). I have read several reviews on the Sunfire and they are very positive. Was wondering if the Sunfire would be a good match with the AVM 30.

I currently have Rocket 750s for R&L speakers, a Rocket RSC200 center and Def Tech BPXII for surrounds. The only issue I have read with the Sunfire is hum issues some owners reported so that could be a concern. Would appreciate any thoughts or advice.

Thanks, Bill

I run a parasound c1 with my sunfire cinema grand 5x400--I think it would be a great matchup for your system. I have never had any hum or other issues with my sunfire (series II) and it mates well with the parasound and I think would work equally well with the avm-30 (that I almost went with myself). Good luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.