AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
 http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/ele/3765179710.html

I have a slightly used Anthem mrx 700 AV/Receiver for sale, please click on craigslist link for more information.

item located in san francisco, california.

Price is $1500 comes w/ orig box, manuals, and anthem sound arc kit

prefer local pick-up// price does not include shipping and other fees .

10/10 condition

2. ) I also have a pair of martin logan Aeon for sale $1100/pair not included shipping

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
for the martin logan aeons :

I have for your consideration a pair of Martin Logan AEON-i speakers. These are excellent speakers for either audio or a home theater system. These cost $3,000.00 new so now you can get a pair at a fantastic price. The speakers are the two black/wood finnish speakers. I am selling these as local pickup only, but if you are interested in having them shipped to your home the buyer must arrange for a company to package & ship them and take full responsibility for the shipping and any possible damage if they are not packed well. I will deliver them to the company and that's it within 20 miles of my home. I also have a Krell Resolution 1 Subwoofer I am selling seen in the last photo and if you are interested in both the speakers and subwoofer we can make a package deal through ebay and the same shipping applies and is the buyers responsibility to arrange the packaging and shipping. I will deliver the items to the packing and shipping company only once it is confirmed it has been arranged and paid for by the buyer.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts