AVS Forum banner

17301 - 17304 of 17304 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
I would thick the ARC solution would cause problems with your other positions.

I'd run ARC for each speaker setup and position so ARC tunes the response correctly.

Thankfully you can measure and create all those solutions and save them on the computer in advance then just download them when you go through the final measurments.

·
Registered
801 Posts
I'd run ARC for each speaker setup and position so ARC tunes the response correctly.
That will be my plan... Thanks for the response.

·
Registered
815 Posts
I am feeding my MRX 520 a digital audio stream via optical from my LG TV. It seems as though even if the signal is 5.1, the MRX display is says PCM 2.0. Is there something that I have configured incorrectly? I am getting sound out of all my speakers but that may just be because I have selected the NEO 6 processing mode. I would prefer to just let things flow through as being broadcast.

·
Registered
741 Posts
I am feeding my MRX 520 a digital audio stream via optical from my LG TV. It seems as though even if the signal is 5.1, the MRX display is says PCM 2.0. Is there something that I have configured incorrectly? I am getting sound out of all my speakers but that may just be because I have selected the NEO 6 processing mode. I would prefer to just let things flow through as being broadcast.
You'll probably get better responses in the 3rd gen (x20) MRX thread than here.

But my first though is a setting on the TV to enable Dolby Digital out instead of 2 change PCM.

17301 - 17304 of 17304 Posts