AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11,020 Posts
What is a 3T connector? Are you simply referring to what is commonly know as a Phoenix connector? If so you should be able to find them on the Internet by doing a search on that term. Keep in mind that Phoenix connectors come in different sizes and number of conductors they accommodate, but the size used on matrix switchers is pretty universal.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
...bumping an old thread here I know, but I wanted to say that mini-Phoenix connectors are _not_ readily available online.

I suspect someone carries 'em, and will be continuing to search myself, but I can't find 'em anywhere.

I bought an AP off of eBay and it didn't have all 12 of the 5t mini-Phoenix connectors for stereo audio (it's an 8 x 4). I can't find any...

If any kind AMX dealers do frequent this section of AVS from time to time and would like to lend a helping hand, feel free to PM me.

I suppose, as a last resort, I'll phone AMX directly but, as I've posted in another thread, with the bath they wanted me to take on a PS (~$300 vs. the $80 I found one for, new, from an electronics house), I'm loathe to phone in again.

Cheers fellas.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.