AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had Cablevision's IO / HDTV for about 1 month now. I have enjoyed watching some Rangers, Islanders, and Knicks games on the HDTV sports channels CV provides (MSGHD, FoxSportsHD, not to mention having HBO HD). Surely, if the Mets have HD cameras at Shea stadium, there must be some HD broadcasting going on at Yankee stadium. I have the YES channel (89) but is there going to be some HD broadcasts on another channel? Since FoxSports has the MLB rights for a few years, could they broadcast some Yankee games? Is there a CV channel or some web site that lists if and when CV might open up an unused channel for special HD broadcasts? Just dreaming, I guess... JEFF

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
I would also love to see Yankee Stadium in HD, but cablevision is not the one you need to be questioning. CV owns the teams that it provides HD coverage for. When the Yankees were on MSG, they were in HD also, I believe. YES will have to decide if they ever want to do HD broadcasts, but I don't think they have the resources to do it. And if they ever do, CV will have to pick it up.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.