TIA.

·
Registered
340 Posts
its 480p in nyc guys!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Just flipped past it here briefly in Philly. Widescreen it is.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Widescreen in FAUX San Fran, but PQ seems slightly below their NFL widescreen.

It's definitely 480i upconverted. 480p has to be much better than this.

·
Registered
93 Posts
well happy day. not only is our local WB not showing the Rose Parade in HD like they are supposed to, Fox has also managed to drop the ball here and not show the widescreen game:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
I hate to start a war here, but what a nice suprise by fox to show it in widescreen. Nothing even ever said about that.

Good job.

·
Registered
5,067 Posts
Widescreen 480p in the Great Not-White North too (Toronto via Detroit).

Semi-kudos to Fox. Can't ever give them full kudos for EDTV.

Gary

·
Registered
103 Posts
Guys you can cry all you want about Fox but turn on NBC and see what a crap picture looks like ...........pure Junk

·
Registered
961 Posts
Fox's widescreen still looks better than everybody else's SD. I still think they'll join the HD thing in a couple years. They've decided to attempt to do -all- Fox shows in widescreen. At least they've moving ahead, maybe not quite as fast as we'd like, but it's the right direction. Semi-kudos.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Im have a 65" HDTV. Fox widescreen football is no better than analog football on my TV. Fox widescreen programs like Firefly are much better than SD programs on analog tv, but football on Fox sucks. I switched back and forth between Fox and NBC sd football and could not tell the difference.

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by skier06
well happy day. not only is our local WB not showing the Rose Parade in HD like they are supposed to, Fox has also managed to drop the ball here and not show the widescreen game:rolleyes:
The HD presentation of the Rose Parade was not a WB network offering. It was produced locally by KTLA and made available to other Tribune owned stations. Perhaps you were confused by the fact that most of Tribune's stations are WB affiliates, but the WB in Phoenix is not owned by Tribune.

·
Registered
93 Posts
there was a post in here about the parade with an article announcing ktla's coverage and they listed Phoenix as one of the cities it would be carried in

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.