AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,549 Posts
Ed,

I was wondering the same thing. I didn't see any users posts about it in the archives.

I've already ordered some to use with a CRT. But I'm building a room for them and it is going to be awhile before I have it ready to go.

Shawn

·
Registered
57 Posts
Shawn, did Ken answer your email order? Or are you just assuming he has you on his list?

I've sent a couple of emails (a few weeks apart) to him but haven't heard anything back.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
I have also sent several e-mail inquiries over the past several weeks to Ken about his products. The only response back from Ken was on my "third attempt" e-mail "threatening" to start a "Where's Ken" thread here on AVS. That response was something like "Let's see if this also bounces." Perhaps his e-mail is giving him some problems.

In other postings, Ken stated he has been offline for the past few weeks dealing with a personal issue. Perhaps this is the reason for the lack of answers from Ken. He must have a ton of backlogged e-mail (or, his e-mail server is dropping his mail on the floor and he is not aware we are attempting to do business with him)

I can understand having to deal with personal issues. It just means that Ken has a life other than this forum. (Is that possible??? :confused: ) I'm going to try to e-mail him again once I see him regularly posting on AVS.

·
Registered
5,549 Posts
Nolan,

"did Ken answer your email order? Or are you just assuming he has you on his list?"

I had e-mailed him asking if he had any left and he responded a day or two later that he did and gave a little more info on the material. I PayPaled him the money at that point, a little over a week ago. I haven't heard anything else from him but I assume the order is going through.

Shawn

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Yes, things are happening. Product is being shipped out. You must understand, the material ahs nothing to do with Goosystems. The material's origins are interesing, that's all. As well, I was relating such in private emails, not on the forum. It is a BASE material usd by ,uhm, certian manufacturers, etc. So, I did not want to spread that about on the forum. hense the private emails. I just have a roll I am dumping, that's all. it makes a nice, simple, easy screen. Please take this off line. Thank you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.