Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

In relation to JoelO thread about the new DIGN HTPC cases, I contacted them about availability, price and specifications. Both cases (HT-100 and HT-200) can be had for 150$ (+5$ for gold or black, +35$ for the VFD display). However, they ask for 95$ to ship to Canada or 125$ for Belgium (I have an address I can use in both countries). All prices are USD.

So the idea is, what if we buy a few cases at once ? The shipping costs per unit may be much lower and we may even ask for a better price for the cases (I've sent them an email already asking this).

So anybody interested ? I volunteer to organize a powerbuy in Belgium for belgians and neighbours. I would also agree to enter a canadian powerbuy if someone volunteers to manage it.

To answer a question asked in the mentionned thread, the VFD display is 2x16 and the window size is 10.5x2.7 cm.

Cases will begin to ship next week.

Cases can be seen here:
http://www.kanam.co.kr/html/htpc.htm

Original thread mentionned above can be found here:
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...ghlight=comdex

More info to come later

Vianney

·
Registered
315 Posts
Does anyone know if these are built better then the originals?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by stickman
Does anyone know if these are built better then the originals?
Did you seen the case @ Comdex?What was wrong?

Faber

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Faber,

From my readings in this forum, I believe JoelO is the only that can answer that question. Joel ?

Vianney

·
Registered
385 Posts
I'm pretty interested but there's no way I'm paying anywhere near $95USD for shipping. It's bad enough I'm willing to pay about $250CAD for a BOX! Especially one I'm just going to hide behind a tinted glass door.

hmm maybe I really should just buy a $60 el-cheapo white one.

If the shipping gets dirt cheap, I'd probably take the plunge.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.