AVS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any experience with Aperion In Walls? I'm adding HT to the main room of the house (meaning towers are a no-go due to room aesthetics) The room is big - 16 wide, 24 deep, with an 18 foot flat ceiling for a total of approx 4500 cubic feet. My intent is 5 Aperion In walls with their 12 inch sub, use will primarily be HT with some music (mostly background vice rattle the windows). Any experience with this brands In walls? Reviews on this particular product (the in walls) are pretty scant, and I'm finding separating fact from fiction with the in wall reviews I do find to be a bit of a challenge. Budget is approx 2K for speakers and they'll be driven by a 100 watt per Denon.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Aperion makes very good speakers, and when you factor in their price they are really supurb. Their in walls sound quite nice, I have them in my family room along with a 533 center - just take caution when mounting that you close off the backs so your not losing too much sound into the walls. Your right, there's a lot of junk out there for in-walls, but if looks and sound need to be balanced for a room you are making a solid choice with aperion in walls. I'd buy again in a heartbeat.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts