AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering, especially if anyone's heard the Palladiums, and had a chance tocompare to the old Aragon gear. I don't know where they are selling this stuff. Used to be fairly easy to find Aragon dealers.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know that.

My question is has anyone heard the stuff? I don't even know who sells in (i.e., retail) anymore. And I haven't seen any of the new line reviewed anywhere.

WTF? A very well distributed line which seems to have vanished.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Yes I have heard a Stage One pre amp with a Aragon 3005 and 3002 running a Klipsch Reference 7 setup all the way around. It was so clear and rich sounding that they sold me. We could only go up to around half volume because it was so loud and pounding at our chests but still so clear and not killing our ears. I have the Klipsch Reference 7 speakers already and am going to be getting the Aragon setup within the next couple weeks. I'm going to be going through a friend of the family who is up in the ladder at Klipsch. His system is the one that I heard. The room was around a 18'x30'. I don't know if that answered your question yet but that is my only experience with Aragon and I fell in love. I'm sure you can email Klipsch with your area info and they can tell you of some local retailers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.