AVS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reason I ask is I have a KRP-600M on the way and I'll be evaluating it against a Samsung LN55A950 for at least 2 weeks to see which I like more, then keeping one and selling the other.


I'm sure I'll take a hit if I decide to sell the Kuro right away since its not a full featured TV and they're selling brand new pretty cheap, but what if I were to wait on it for a couple months until stock is low or almost gone. Any thoughts on the best way to handle this? I'm prepared to take the hit that this indecision will cause, but I'd love to minimize as much as possible. Some things you just have to get home and set them up to see how you like them.
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top