AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
17,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the new movie coming out next summer and the upcoming game, is there any info out there on whether the original series will get the same treatment other series have gotten - a full set of season-by-season DVD packs, instead of the few 4-episode DVDs that were released at one point? It would be nice to have all the episodes in order - some interviews, outtakes, a "making of" documentary and behind the scenes stuff would be icing on the cake.

I can think of a ton of cool special features they could throw in:

- A vitual KITT cockpit. You get a 3-D view of the inside of KITT.

- A "Technology Behind KITT" documentary - learn what features (such as fingerprint locks, wrist communicators, mapping systems, voice control, self-drive systems and safety systems are possible today and where the technology currently is.

- A Knight Rider Stunts feature - would cover turbo-boosts, stunt doubles, skiing, as well as bullet hits and explosives.

- A special FX feature that discusses the use of models, fast-motion photography, making KITT appear indestructable, ways to make KITT appear to drive himself, automatic doors, and how all the gadgets were simulated.

There's a whole lot more potential, too. This could be a really kick-butt series of DVDs. I hope it happens at some point.

Other shows on my wishlist: Airwolf, the A-Team, Riptide, Simon and Simon, Hardcastle and McCormick, Crazy Like a Fox, Scarecrow and Mrs. King and MacGyver. Even some non-action shows like Newhart, Murder She Wrote, Dallas, Dynasty, Falcon's Crest and the entire "V" series would be nice.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.