AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to get a HDTV receiver for this but I would like to know if anyone has a guess when DTV will have it available.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
It's hard to say, especially with a change in ownership at Directv in the works. I'd like to be more optimistic, but I'd say there's a 50-50 chance of getting ESPN HD before the start of Sunday Night Football. I'm hoping for ESPN HD, Discovery HD and Cinemax HD being available by the end of the year, but who knows at this point.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
"Any ideas when DTV will get ESPN HDTV ?" Question from JMarino

Hello JMarino,

As you can tell from posts on this forum, we HD fanatics are a very impatient lot. It's been all of 22 days since the launch of ESPN-HD, but to many of us it seems like an eternity. Unfortunately, I'm reminded of info from our moderator several weeks back when I believe he said in essence it could be Mar. 30 -- now of course a missed date -- June 30, or even Sept. 30. The only sure thing seemed to be DTV would get it in the future. So I guess we need to continue trying to be patient, I stupidly counsel.

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,617 Posts
Quote:
Any ideas when DTV will get ESPN HDTV?
See the ESPN topic at the top of the page.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.