Jamin is correct with his pointer. We are waiting to receive the hardware back from recalibration of the sensors. We felt that it was a wise investment in time and money. If the recalibration goes according to plan, the sensors are going to be shipped back to us early next week and we will start sending out the goods.
Let me ask a couple of questions of you, if you don't mind:
Would an announcement (in it's own thread) be a good idea?
Would there be any value in having the software available (as a download), but locked into a 'trial mode'? This would give you some experience with the software and the documentation until you receive the hardware and the CD.
I believe both suggestions are good. Primarily just the shipping update detailing what's what for those who are anxious and perhaps have not been following the bits and pieces in the guest forum or elswhere. Hey, can't hurt right?
A forum community dedicated to home theater owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about home audio/video, TVs, projectors, screens, receivers, speakers, projects, DIY’s, product reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!