AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a spec sheet and list of features for the Panasonic TC-32LH1 LCD TV? Does it have split screen/PIP capability? PC input? Contrast ratio? Response time?

Thanks,

-Andrew

·
Registered
453 Posts
I just posted about the same thing doh! I scoured the internet...nada.. I really hope this is a 1080 set...How about all you [lucky] Cedia attending people speak up now!!

·
Registered
685 Posts
I know it and the 22" LCD should be shipping to stores near the end of this month. I see more and more e-stores listing the 22" model for pre-order (did a search using just the model #). Didnt see many details though. The Japanese model of this set is HDTV supposedly.

Sean

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the info. I contacted Panasonic and was told that specs would be up on their website by the end of next week.

·
Registered
685 Posts
How can a company claim its TV gives Surround Sound if the only way to get surround sound is if you buy your own amplifier and speakers?

And if you have to buy your own amplifier and speakers doesn't that make all TVs that have the proper connectors surround sound TVs?

Sean

·
Registered
32,172 Posts
Only if they have (a) a lot of speakers or (b) a virtual surround circuit. Two regular speakers w/o a magic circuit = stereo at most.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Thank, Rogo. Tiis may seem a dumb question but I'll ask it anyway since I'll be getting the TC-22LT1 in the next few weeks after prices drop. Besides delivering digital picture it will give digital sound as well using the DVD to TV cable included with the set? I plan on just using the TV's speakers. As you can tell this will be my first non-analog tv :D

Sean

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.