AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at a surplus place that's getting rid of a Pioneer SH-D07, which was the HDTV module that slid into a shelf in the front of the Pioneer PRO-700HD rear projector. Supposedly the PRO-700HD's remote will work on this thing. How does this connect to the PRO-700HD, power and picture-wise? Is there any chance this can be gotten to work with any other HDTV?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Stay away from it. Many people including myself traded that model in for the new sh09. The 09 works a lot better without the unit locking up. The one good thing about the 07 was you could get an analog signal out of it to tape on a VCR.

The 07 and 09 work on all the Pioneer and elite sets. It slides in the slot in the back. It is connected internally with 2 special connectors. The unit will then work from the DTV buttons on the Pioneer remote.

These units cost a fortune. I would not have purchased it if the RCA model was out at the time.

·
Registered
435 Posts
If you have a X10 Pioneer set and the 07 price is really low you may end up getting the 07 swapped out by Pioneer if you are complain for 3 month that the unit is defective. This method may have a problem if the surplus dealer is not an authorized Pioneer dealer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.