AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple of subjects have popped up concerning to UIRT2, the kits available, schematics, etc.

Is there any interest in this forum in finding somebody skilled enough to put some of these together for anyone interested including myself (for a fee of course)? Anyone using one of these yet?

I have never had any experience reading schematics, or putting together something like this before. Is it something a person like my self would understand? :(

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
I have not been on the Girder forums for a while and did not know that there were kits now available...

Also here http://users.skynet.be/sky50985/ this guy will even sell fully assembled kits...

Looks easy enough

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah that's where I just came from.

From what I understand there was someone that had enough parts to build 25 and sold all of them. He now advertises the kits but will not build them, but that really does not help me since I have never read a schematic or assembled anything like this before.

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
If anyone's interested I'll assemble their kit if they supply me with one I can keep. I've done a lot of assembly in the past and have a EE degree FWIW.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.