AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had issues with My Westinghouse LCD TV with HDMI and had to switch to component (and I know there was a thread on it as well). It was just too much of a pain in the ass to use for me.

However, I've now ordered an HD1000U and I'm curious if anyone here has had issues with it's HDMI connection. I really hope to use it, since I'd like to upconvert my DVD's with it.

·
Registered
2,818 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrackedJack /forum/post/0

I had issues with My Westinghouse LCD TV with HDMI and had to switch to component (and I know there was a thread on it as well). It was just too much of a pain in the ass to use for me.

However, I've now ordered an HD1000U and I'm curious if anyone here has had issues with it's HDMI connection. I really hope to use it, since I'd like to upconvert my DVD's with it.

Just got an HD1000 yesterday and have no issues with HD-A1 and HDMI. Watched SD-DVD and HD DVD without problem. Upconverted SD-DVD to 1080i60.

k

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.