AVS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Any knowledgable Home Theater consultants

I already have a home theater and I'm looking for someone who can help me with planning and installing a new speaker system along with room treatment and soundproofing. I don't have the time nor inclination to do all this myself.

I've tried contacting 2 companies and they never responded to me. I can find lots of dime-a-dozen home theater/automation companies that will hang a TV on your wall but I know they don't know the first thing about proper acoustics.

I know there are lots of high end home theaters in this town but I guess I am having a hard time breaking in to the super secret clubhouse. It's hard to find any real info on this.

·
Banned
4,171 Posts
I already have a home theater and I'm looking for someone who can help me with planning and installing a new speaker system along with room treatment and soundproofing. I don't have the time nor inclination to do all this myself.

I've tried contacting 2 companies (Elite Home Theater & Houston Audio Video) and they never responded to me. I can find lots of dime-a-dozen home theater/automation companies that will hang a TV on your wall but I know they don't know the first thing about proper acoustics.

I know there are lots of high end home theaters in this town but I guess I am having a hard time breaking in to the super secret clubhouse. It's hard to find any real info on this.
I would give Dream Media Home Theater a call. Tell them Tristan Jones referred you. That is me.
https://dreamediaav.com/

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
RETIRED theater builder
33,853 Posts
There are a couple of guys who can do the equipment planning/ layout and acoustic treatment planning remotely and sell you all the stuff if you can find someone to follow a plan. If interested I'll post the details. If the room is built it is too late to soundproof.

·
Registered
506 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
There are a couple of guys who can do the equipment planning/ layout and acoustic treatment planning remotely and sell you all the stuff if you can find someone to follow a plan. If interested I'll post the details. If the room is built it is too late to soundproof.
Sorry about the piggyback, but I'd be very interested in this info. Starting to think/dream the layout and acoustics of my theater in a finished basement.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19 Posts
Glad you made this post. I am looking for the same thing.

If any local guys are checking this out inox a small gun company. If your into guns mayne we could work out a deal.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts