AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at buying a B-stock 141 elite refurb. There would only be a 90 day warranty from the seller who is not authorized pioneer dealer. Pioneer only warrants B stock for 90 days. If I buy this and it works fine and doesn't have a cracked screen what chance is there that it will fail after 90 days of use? Has anyone had a Kuro Elite break after 90 days of use?

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
To pioneer theirs no "b" stock with 90 days. you got misleaded. is this a local vendor or a website maybe ebay?

and now in days i have not seen not one pioneer (modern models) have issues that are considerd like failure and such.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saildoc /forum/post/18167202

Looking at buying a B-stock 141 elite refurb. There would only be a 90 day warranty from the seller who is not authorized pioneer dealer. Pioneer only warrants B stock for 90 days. If I buy this and it works fine and doesn't have a cracked screen what chance is there that it will fail after 90 days of use? Has anyone had a Kuro Elite break after 90 days of use?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I spoke to Pioneer customer service. They told me that B-stock pioneer products have a 90 day warranty if purchased from an authorized dealer. Otherwise they do not cover the product for defects. The ebay dealer I spoke to said this was correct but that they match the 90 day warranty. My worry is a catastrophic failure after 90 days where I would be out of luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts