Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello folks,

I'm wanting to know if anyone in the central iowa/Illinois area, who has a DLP projector would be willing to show me their setup. I travel to the Bloomington/Normal IL. area as well as the Champaign IL. area a bit and would be grateful if any fellow HT enthusiast would invite me into their theater for a look see.

I would be willing to travel a few hours from the Iowa City area.

Thanks in advance.

E-mail: [email protected]

------------------

Todd

---------------------

-scan-lines-annoy-me-

---------------------

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hey, a fellow Hawkeye!

I live in Waterloo, so you'd have to come a few hours. I'll let you know what I have first, and then you can decide if you want to see it. I just bought a projector a few weeks ago, mostly for school, as I'm a teacher at a local college. I've followed a variety of forums here on AVS, this being one of them, and decided I would try it out and see what I thought. The projector is a few years old, Infocus lp330, xga resolution, 650 lumens, yada yada. To me, it looks totally awesome compared to my 36" RCA MM36110 TV. I've been unable to find any other info. of anyone else using this projector, so I can't tell you what other people think. All I know is that it looks pretty cool to me. I'm sure that when compared to the LT150, or whatever else, it would look crappy, but again, to me it looks pretty sweet having a movie on an 8 foot screen. Let me know if you want to come check it out, and we'll set something up.

Brad Johnson

------------------

Brad Johnson

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BUMP

------------------

Todd

---------------------

-scan-lines-annoy-me-