AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am using a DTC100 with a dual LNB dish. I am going to upgrade to a triple-LNB. I am told the DTC100 is not capable of picking up certain HD channels. Does anyone know of the missing ones (if any)? I will upgrade the receivers if worthwhile.

Also, how do we know which Sunday Ticket games are HD?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
depends on what you mean by "missing". The dtc-100 with a triple lnb will p/u all the directv hd channels that are available. It does not p/u any network hd programming for example-but as this is not offered by direct anyway, the "missing" content is their issue, not a fault of the dtc-100.

My understanding is that the only hd football game on direct is the sunday night espn game-someone correct me if I'm wrong...

·
Registered
174 Posts
The DTC-100 picks up all available channels.

Sunday Ticket is also available from D* if you subscribe. No problems picking it up with the DTC-100.

Any issues picking up D* channels are not related to the DTC-100.

·
Registered
7,032 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by rockytt

My understanding is that the only hd football game on direct is the sunday night espn game-someone correct me if I'm wrong...
DirecTv also carries the CBS-HD Game of the Week.

And the DTC-100 picks up ALL DirecTv channels without problems (once you have the latest firmware and 'reset' the guide of course).

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by taz291819
\\And the DTC-100 picks up ALL DirecTv channels without problems (once you have the latest firmware and 'reset' the guide of course).
Of course, there are frequent audio dropouts on ESPN-HD that are not being reported with other STBs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.