AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have one and Im in Woodbridge at the moment but in two weeks Im moving to Basking Ridge. Its my first FP but Im very impressed with it.

------------------

Gonna name my HT "Tooth and Nails" for the battle my wife is putting up against it.

·
Registered
340 Posts
CV63, Basking Ridge is right around the corner from me! I live in Mendham Twp. Maybe after you get settled in and calmed the wife down, I could visit for a demo ?

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont plan to build my HT til this spring, but Im planning on putting up a temporary DIY screen in my basement to play around in the meantime. When I get settled in and the screen up Ill let you know. Are you looking to purchase one?

Have you ever had a FP before? If you already have a FP setup then I could bring the little 3.3lb thing over to you.

If you dont have a setup then you can come over and see it perform at my place. I can run it thru my pc and my non prog dvd but not thru ntsc as I wont have the cable run to the basement until spring. The dvd thru the pc will give you a good idea of how it would perform with a prog dvd player.

Anyway ill keep you in mind and send you an email after im settled.

P.S. Im slowing winning the wife over. She was impressed with the lt150 too.

Bill

------------------

Gonna name my HT "Tooth and Nails" for the battle my wife is putting up against it.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I live in Piscataway. I have an LT150 setup with a higain screen. Right now it's in a semi finished basement with white walls...will take some time for me before I make it more theater like. drop me a line if u want to see it.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Bill, I do have a FP and a dedicated room setup for it. It's a Sharp LCD that only does 250 lumens/500 lines non prog. On top of that, my room is tiny (12x12) and I get the infamous screen door effect. I'm looking into DLP's but probably won't upgrade until mid next year (if at all).

Anyway, you're more than welcome to bring it over to my place once you're settled in. I have a dvd player but it isn't progressive (Pioneer Elite DV-05) if that matters. Definitely keep me in mind - I'm looking forward to see how that puppy performs. [email protected]

·
Registered
340 Posts
Programmergeek, what model Sharp do you have ? Mine is second up from their base model of a few years back (37 is in the model #). It was the best I could afford at the time. You have any online photos of your HT ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.