AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be ready to take the plunge on a new projector in a couple weeks or so and, after reading a former thread that I started, I really want the NEC LT240. Thanks to all for your input!!

My only concern is rainbows and I need to see for myself if it will be a problem. I'm not particularly rainbow sensitive, but if I'm going to spend over a couple grand, I REALLY need to know for sure. Does anyone own a LT240 or LT260 in the Orlando, FL area? Any ideas where else I can look?

Thanks!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Come to think of it, it would also be helpful if anyone could recommend a company that has a good return or exchange policy that would allow me to preview the pj without outrageous restocking fees should I see rainbows. Thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I purchased an LT240 without first checking to see if I saw rainbows. My wife and I both saw the rainbows for the first day or two because we were looking for them. 450 hours later, I haven't seen them since. Sure, I could see them if I looked for them, but the picture is amazing once this overblown issue is looked past. For purchasing, Dell has a 30 day money back and will match any price on the web.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I checked out Dell's website and found that they do sell some NEC projectors, but I could not specifically find the LT240. Am I just not looking in the right place on the site? Any other places to look? What about here at AVS?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.