AVS Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
Future Shop will have them "soon" for CA$1199. Crutchfield should be carrying it soon too.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
UPDATE:

Some of you fellow Canadians may know this already but I went into Visions today (right before close.. damn!) and the guy said they dont have plans to carry the XA2 but they can easily order one in! So Im going to see how long it takes, anyone know how long these things take to get here via a big store like this?

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
The first XA2 allocation (last week) for all Canada was a BIG... 15 units!

But more are coming!

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
UPDATE:

I just got my XA2!!! From somewhat of a specialty shop here in Edmonton, its a placed called AUDIO 5.1... they have been around forever... good place for this kind of stuff. No where I checked had them in, then I just walk into this place and they had 6 just sitting there - the guy said they had JUST got them in today! What luck... so I bought one and ill be setting it up tonight.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmaz /forum/post/0

Congrats REFLEX, I am here in Calgary and will be paying for one tomorrow. Should have it next week. You lucky bugger.

Cheers man! Did you get yours yet? Its a great player! Super sexy! haha.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.