AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know live is the way to go but sometimes I like to do some offline co-op, do any of you know if any of the lauch titles or Q1 2006 titles have this feature?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
I'm sure GR3 will have co-op offline, all of the other GR titles do. Perfect dark and the Outfit, I heard have co-op. PGR3, Full Auto, NFS will surely have split screen (4 players) too....Madden 06, NBA, Tiger woods will have up to 4 players. Xbox developers realized gamers love co-op on and offline, I'm sure you'll see it in 90 percent of the games. Don't forget most of these games should support System Link....LAN party! :D

·
Registered
9,977 Posts
Offline CoOp?

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Definitely looking forward to split-screen 720p Splinter Cell co-op, but it won't be at launch.

Don't the Call of Duty games have some co-op modes? I never played them.

(I play on Live too, but it's idiotic to bash offline co-op)

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFerret
Offline CoOp?
An example would be playing Ghost Recon with a friend, going through the missions. As opposed to just playing split screen deathmatch 1 on 1.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Fun, yet cheesy offline co-op games are Conflict Dessert storm I & II. The game has sub par graphics and sound fx, but it is kinda old school (Ikari warrior type) gameplay that keeps it fun. **Prepares for flames**

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.