AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a htib at best buy. Its a reciever with speakers for around $350.00 the price does not look to bad. All the info I could find says it might be made by onkyo. Any one bought this one yet? I can get it with discounts for around $250.00 . I have normally stayed away from insignia for quality concerns. Its for the living room not the main home theater room . Any thoughts? http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Insignia...84&st=insignia htib&cp=1&lp=2

·
Registered
10 Posts
I just bought it a few days ago and I've been happy with it so far. Voices sound a little hollow, but that could just be the acoustics of the room. It has hardwood floors and the walls are mostly bare right now. I guess I could always upgrade the center speaker if I can't get it sounding better. The subwoofer is awesome, though. Overall, I'd say I'm happy with the purchase.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I think it sounds pretty good also. I went and bought it a few days ago and set it up. Sounds good I have carpet in the living room. The sub is not too bad either. I am happy with the purchase it sounds a lot better than most of the other htib's I have heard. Good purchase..It may not be the best out there but so far it fits my needs.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.