Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I'm wondering if there are other forums that talk about dvd's (like this wonderful forum!) out there on the net? Anybody know of any that have the quality and quantity of this one? I don't want to disrespect this forum, cause I really enjoy it, but I am thursting for even more goods on dvd news, etc...

:)

·
Registered
488 Posts
If you are ready for battle, put on your armor and try THE HOME THEATRE FORUM. There are some disagreeable Nazis over there that will be delighted to rattle your cage. :D Just remember, you have been forewarned. :eek:

·
Banned
992 Posts
Somehow that's not supprising since the forum is run by someone who swore up and down that "Star Wars" was right around the release corner a few years ago then had to eat crow over it.

Quote:
Originally posted by Ernie Smith
If you are ready for battle, put on your armor and try THE HOME THEATRE FORUM. There are some disagreeable Nazis over there that will be delighted to rattle your cage. :D Just remember, you have been forewarned. :eek:

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
Do a search engine search with the kind of forum you want. I am on 6, not all DVD but Movie category: Science Fiction, Horror,

Star Trek, Star Trek: The Motion Picture, and a few others that I lurk only. All are moderated not like, those awful 'usenet news groups' that rip your 'good' post to shreads intentionally.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, people....That's a lot to chew on!

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
These are the ones that I hit each night:

1. DVDFile

2. DVDReview

3. DVDTalkForum

4. Home Theater Forum

5. Home Theater Spot

GOOD LUCK!!!:D

·
Registered
588 Posts
The AVSforum is definitely the best place for HT topics, help, and answers. I am very grateful to those that provide the resources to make this work, and those that take time to administer its day to day use. I have been to many of the other forums, and many are run by closed minded jerks, some of which won't even let you use your own nickname. In this forum you are allowed to express your opinion and not have to fear being booted out by intolerant people that only see things one way.

I have learned more from the individuals in this forum than all the others combined. -Pat

·
Registered
488 Posts
Quote: The AVSforum is definitely the best place for HT topics, help, and answers.

True. this is a kindler and gentler Forum than "others" that I have visited. The folks here are enlightened and helpful without being arrogant and intolerant. It is a delight to frequent here.

Sincerely, Ernie Smith

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Hey Ernie,

I grew up in Alhambra...a stones throw away! My brother lives in Temple City...a small world.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.