AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BenQ LH890UST

4000 lumen, 1080p, ust, laser... $2200

The pricing here seems to hit the spot for me, as well as a reputable name. I'm new to the projector world and looking for a UST, and have been looking at the Optoma GT5600 on the $1000 end and the Xiaomi's with all their nice specs at the $2 to $3k end, but I'm weary of the brand. I looked up LG890UST and cannot find any user reviews. All youtube videos seems to target class rooms. Am I not understanding something about this projector?

· Registered
6,684 Posts
It is a presentation/business class projector. Although some people do use these types of projectors for home video and think they are great but they definitely are not optimized for video like a Home Theater class projector. Most sacrifice color accuracy, motion handling and black level for brightness.

· Registered
94 Posts
BenQ LH890UST

4000 lumen, 1080p, ust, laser... $2200

The pricing here seems to hit the spot for me, as well as a reputable name. I'm new to the projector world and looking for a UST, and have been looking at the Optoma GT5600 on the $1000 end and the Xiaomi's with all their nice specs at the $2 to $3k end, but I'm weary of the brand. I looked up LG890UST and cannot find any user reviews. All youtube videos seems to target class rooms. Am I not understanding something about this projector?

Wait for the Optoma P1. Will be released next month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.