AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,768 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizzack /forum/post/16990676

I really miss Nicheflix. Are there any other sites left that rent imported titles? UK discs especially.

Or maybe any "groups" where people send each other their discs? I remember there being one for dvd's but forget the name.

Yeah, I miss Nicheflix too!

Here's a few:

Greencine.com which does carry some Region 0 DVDs. They have a very good selection of movie and I've used them in the past, not bad but many times I had to wait quick a while for certain movies. They do have some hard to find titles and those are the ones I usually had to wait for the longest.

CineFlix.com speciallist in Asian and Foreign DVDs. They also carry titles from Korea, Hong Kong, India and Japan as well as European titles and hard to find cinema. I have not used them but may check their service out.

CafeDVD.com Never used their service, seems a bit expensive.

As stated above the only one I've used and therefore can recommend is 'GreenCine'. I have not used either of the other two.

·
Registered
22,495 Posts
I used CafeDVD a few years back. They have a deep selection of art house and foreign, but only R-0 and R-1 AFAIK. They use padded mailers and allow you do flag a title as "mailed" as soon as you mail it so you can get another. My only gripe with them is their web site.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts