AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not a complete rookie but not an expert either. Just curious about mb quart and their reputation for home audio. I have mb quart all over the place. Center channel is c340 i believe. 2 towers, sub and surrounds (l,r,c). Don't see quarts mentioned much. These have actually been pieced together and bought from a friend. The towers sound awesome compared to the bookshelf paradigms I used to have. I don't know how quarts compare to some of the current speakers out there. Just looking for some feedback and suggestions for speaker packages for possible upgrades.

yamaha rx-v1400, monster hts3600, sony 50 lcd, denon dvm-1815, dish dvr 942

·
Registered
512 Posts
Never heard a home audio speaker from them, there car audio is pretty good. As far as suggestions for upgrades... depends on budget and IMHO you just need to go audition alot of speakers and tell us which ones you liked so we'll have something to go on.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The stuff I have is a few years old at best. I have listened to paradigm, b&w a little. KEF and Logans are nice but don't plan on spending that much. I don't mind spending 2K on speakers but I want to notice 2K worth of difference. Have heard good reviews on outlaw sub. Any suggestions are appreciated. Will use mostly (90%) for movies and hdtv. Don't listen to music much unless it's a dts disc or concert disc. Thanx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.