AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have my HT built for a while and have put in thick acoustic panels along the walls (according to mirror method) and behind the front speakers and on back wall.
I'd like to have a pro look at it and "do it right" whatever needs to be changed, though I'm not looking to spend a fortune now to get the high end professional job - so I leaving this as a DIY job, however I've left it as such for a while, and doubt I'm going to be able to get going to learn what I need to learn - so any recommendations on someone to do it (NY/Northern NJ area - zip = 10952) someone who you may have used that gave a great bang for the buck, where you came away with an appreciable difference in sound quality?
thanks

setup

room - approx. 12 x 22 x6.5' height HT room
source- HTPC
GoldenEar Triton 2, Goldenear SuperCenter XL, DefTech 8080st surrounds, Goldenear SuperSat 50C rear, Dual SVS 20-39 CS Subs
Usage- 75% movies, 25% music

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have you tried Yelp? I imagine that there's a ton of people who do high end stuff in the area.
thanks, though was wondering if people here had experience from which they could recommend.
I recall finding someone years ago from here to set up my CRT projector, and I was very happy with what he added / cost.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.