AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any reputable places that I can buy used or new arcade games from that are willing to crate and ship? I am specifically looking for an Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3, Killer Instinct 2 and Street Fighter 2 Championship edition...all dedicated cabinets. TIA

·
Registered
475 Posts
There are several that sell on eBay that even go so far as to restore (as necessary).

·
Registered
305 Posts
I know someone that got a pinball game here. They seem to like it very much and had no problems with them.
Game Warehouse

·
Registered
459 Posts
arcadeshop dot com

and quarterarcade dot com are both good places to look for dedicated cabinets.

I deal with theese guys at my shop (I service arcades and pinballs) and they are great to deal with. the arcadehop stuff is a little nicer usually but that also carries a higher price tag.

·
Registered
281 Posts
If you want any arcade game, the place to look is York, PA. It is to arcade games what Dalton, GA is to carpet. Virtually every arcade game in the country is bought, sold, and shopped out of York. If you buy one anywhere else, they probably got it from a dealer in York. If you are within driving distance, it's a great deal, though dealers there will also ship. I got my Doctor Who pinball from a place called M&P amusements. They were very good to deal with when I got it about eight years ago. I assume they still are. You can do a search on the web for them and I'm sure there are many other good dealers there also.

·
Registered
13 Posts
-We bought a few from ebay. Like anything on ebay, just make sure the seller has got good feedback. Even after shipping, they were far cheaper than buying locally.

-I don't recall the sellers ebay id, but one of the games we bought, had a bit of a glitch upon arrival. The seller offered stellar customer service, and his tech and I fixed the problem over the phone. So there are definitely good sellers out there. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.