AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any web-sites review the latest Monitor Audio new Bronze series and new Silver series speakers ?

Kindly recommend.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
The November 2002 issue of Home Theater magazine has a review of the Silver system. It's not on the website yet but should be soon. The review was extremely positive.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So till now there is still no review done on the new Bronze series ... is this correct ?

What does 4th Order Reflex Ported mean when it stated on the new Silver speaker spec. ? Anyone can enlighten ?

·
Registered
23 Posts
i have had the silver s8 cinema package since cedia and let me tell you for the SAME money you will not find a better package. the i had some people over to show my new system and during black hawk down, one friend said damn real bullets dont sound that good or that loud. the sub may be a little over kill i have to turn it way down or the whole house sounds like its coming down! i have demo alot of speakers b4 buying and im very glad i went with the monitor audio's. while not cheap by any means they are a good value, hope this helps

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.