AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't find any reviews on this sub. Just the plus series and the PB10.

So how is the new version of the PB12?

Anyone know?

·
Banned
11,550 Posts
The PB12-NSD is a fantastic subwoofer, especially for $599 plus shipping. Look for more details as our review of it gets wrapped up over the next 2 weeks, but as you mentioned the PB10 reviews, here is a preview for you:

The PB12-NSD takes everything that the PB10 does right and adds to it. It goes a bit deeper, with more authority, and is also more linear in the upper bass.

The $170 difference between the PB10 and PB12 is a screaming bargain.

Highly recommended.

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigsub /forum/post/0

The PB12-NSD is a fantastic subwoofer, especially for $599 plus shipping. Look for more details as our review of it gets wrapped up over the next 2 weeks, but as you mentioned the PB10 reviews, here is a preview for you:

The PB12-NSD takes everything that the PB10 does right and adds to it. It goes a bit deeper, with more authority, and is also more linear in the upper bass.

The $170 difference between the PB10 and PB12 is a screaming bargain.

Highly recommended.

Thanks. As I already own a PB10 (and will be upgrading when I move to my new house -- PB10 becomes family room sub; pb12 (most likely purchase) will be theater room sub -- its good to know the PB12 is worth it over the PB10.

·
Registered
648 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by caesar1 /forum/post/0

Thanks. As I already own a PB10 (and will be upgrading when I move to my new house -- PB10 becomes family room sub; pb12 (most likely purchase) will be theater room sub -- its good to know the PB12 is worth it over the PB10.

I considered the 10 for a minute but decided the 12 would give me so much more and it seems that I was right. Couldn't be happier.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.