AVS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to see if there are any similar speaker kits out there that are similar to the performance and price of the Overnight Sensations. It looks like they have been out of stock for a bit now and I'm interested in picking some up. I've never done a DIY speaker before and I figured for the price of the OS, there is no downside to trying it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
The MTM version is in stock and would be the closest thing to it that I can think of.

Parts Express also carries the OS kits but they're out of stock too until late May, but they sometimes come back in stock earlier than noted so keep an eye out there tool.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are out of stock already.

It seemed odd that they would have the MTM version but not the normal version as they use mostly the same parts.

·
Registered
7,508 Posts
They are out of stock already.

It seemed odd that they would have the MTM version but not the normal version as they use mostly the same parts.
The crossovers are different.

The problem is that Parts Express is out of stock on the tweeter for both designs. I ordered enough parts for 20 of the OS MTMs before the tweeter was out of stock. I don't keep many of the single woofer ones in stock because PE carries them.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
1 - 15 of 15 Posts