AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone knows of any good deals on the ref 50 v1 since the new model is about to hit showrooms. I would love to find a awesome deal somewhere as my dealer wont go a penny under 1799.00 +tax for the ref 50 v1. Any deals out there?

·
Registered
3,538 Posts
Since this unit 6 mos ago was $3K, $1799 seems like a pretty good deal. As you probably know, there is no mfr authorized online sales for B&K...

John

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by bubbawilly
There is one authorized dealer that will have well maintained used units as soon as the Ref 50 S2 starts to ship. He allows his customers to trade-up. I'll PM you with the details.
Me, too, please!

·
Registered
321 Posts
"Since this unit 6 mos ago was $3K, $1799 seems like a pretty good deal. As you probably know, there is no mfr authorized online sales for B&K..."

John,

6 months ago (and before that) the Ref 50 listed at $2K (OK, maybe a couple of bucks below that). I purchased mine in February and received 15% off, so buying now (with the updated Ref 50 due out, soon) while getting "only" a 10% discount is not a good deal....

·
Registered
3,538 Posts
Quote:
6 months ago (and before that) the Ref 50 listed at $2K (OK, maybe a couple of bucks below that). I purchased mine in February and received 15% off, so buying now (with the updated Ref 50 due out, soon) while getting "only" a 10% discount is not a good deal....
OK, there was a point in the "recent past" where B&K changed the MSRP on the Ref 50 from $3K to $2K. There was much discussion here and elsewhere that the price drop was in anticipation of an updated unit becoming available.

Having said that, I'm all in favor of getting the best deal you can...

John

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.