AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi I am from Australia and looking for anyone who is selling a sony g90 in grood condition as they are so hard to find, any g90s out here in oz.

would much appreciate it

regards josh

·
Banned
716 Posts
You might want to take a gander at the ads at the top, under AVS Forum Alliance Members, the one that says Sony VPH-G90U. I have never dealt with this company, but I'm sure that they'll ship to Australia.

·
Registered
4,916 Posts
I have a few G90 for sale w/ new tubes if interested. I'm out of town right now but will return Monday so you can email me at [email protected]

Terry

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
AVS FORUM RULES VIOLATION!! NO MARKETING IS ALLOWED IN THE FORUMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuchuf
I have a few G90 for sale w/ new tubes if interested. I'm out of town right now but will return Monday so you can email me at [email protected]

Terry

·
Registered
4,916 Posts
OK, could someone else tell Josh that I have a few G90's F/S like Alan did letting him know about HF's G90's. I guess for Raster it's OK to do it that way.....lol

Terry

BTW. I visit with folks all the time who read AVS CRT in the past but don't like going out here anymore. Raster and his police state non informative posts are generally sited as one of the reasons. Personally I just don't find this forum to be the fun site it used to be since a few real jerks have joined it. And I'm not alone in my feelings...

Terry

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Terry you complain, but you're the one violating the rules.

Of course you don't like it when you can't sell here for free.

Follow the rules and you won't hear any complaints from me.

Stepan- He removed his post so I thought it was best to remove mine. If It seemed impolite I apologize

Quote:
OK, could someone else tell Josh that I have a few G90's F/S like Alan did letting him know about HF's G90's. I guess for Raster it's OK to do it that way.....lol

Terry

BTW. I visit with folks all the time who read AVS CRT in the past but don't like going out here anymore. Raster and his police state non informative posts are generally sited as one of the reasons. Personally I just don't find this forus to be the fun site it used to be since a few real jerks have joined it. And I'm not alone in my feelings...

Terry

·
Registered
18,501 Posts
raster's just jealous cause Terry beat him out on the last 10 G90's that became available.

·
Registered
24,736 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by raster
Terry you complain, but you're the one violating the rules.

Of course you don't like it when you can't sell here for free.

Follow the rules and you won't hear any complaints from me.

Stepan- He removed his post so I thought it was best to remove mine. If It seemed impolite I apologize
Raster,

I still don't get it. The overwhelming majority who hang here want info and are like sponges. We want any tidbits including availabilty of parts, manuals, services, pjs, inside stuff...... anything related to CRT ( and even if it seems to be only distantly related since we as the readers of this forum should be the judge of it's interest to us).

CRT is such a niche anyway and you literally hinder free flow on this forum. What pleasure do you derive from making it more difficult for those of us who love this place to enjoy it ?

Art

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
I agree art, but Terry was marketing. Not suppose to do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Sonneborn
Raster,

I still don't get it. The overwhelming majority who hang here want info and are like sponges. We want any tidbits including availabilty of parts, manuals, services, pjs, inside stuff...... anything related to CRT ( and even if it seems to be only distantly related since we as the readers of this forum should be the judge of it's interest to us).

CRT is such a niche anyway and you literally hinder free flow on this forum. What pleasure do you derive from making it more difficult for those of us who love this place to enjoy it ?

Art

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by raster
I agree art, but Terry was marketing. Not suppose to do that.
Raster,

I know it makes you feel important to act like a moderator - but you're not!!!

You're not moderater and you're not important.

Follow the forum rules and report what you think are inappropriate posts to the REAL moderator and let him or them make a decision.

You, as always, are out of place, and unwelcome here.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynacoman
Raster I see your back from vacation. Why not get out of your Parents basement now and oh maybe.....get a job?
Perhaps an enterprising member can figure out Raster's IP address and send him a virus that wipes out his/her/its computer.

·
Registered
12,559 Posts
Terry,

I thought you had sold all of your G90s.

Quote:
BTW. I visit with folks all the time who read AVS CRT in the past but don't like going out here anymore. Raster and his police state non informative posts are generally sited as one of the reasons. Personally I just don't find this forus to be the fun site it used to be since a few real jerks have joined it. And I'm not alone in my feelings...

Terry
I am sorry Terry. I will try to be less of a jerk.:) I know what you mean. I must confess that my interest level has fallen as my agitation level has risen with this forum. It is one of the reasons that I thought another mod miight give a fresh perspective on this place. Of coure, no one has stepped in as of yet. My vote is still with Mark.

On raster's moderation,

It is a futile attempt to ask him to stop. If he would just report a post, then it would be ok. Unfortunately, he has to reply as well. It is funny that there are a lot of people on this forum with constructive and informative posts. It is to bad that rasters never fall in that category.

Ericglo

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.