AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm trying to find a friend an inside antenna for a apartment complex in Easley(29640) near the hospital. Any ideas on a real good one that maybe I could pick up locally?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
7,404 Posts
You could try the Terk HDTVa from H.H. Gregg. But ask them to price match Amazon. Because I think you will need rabbit ears for 13. Otherwise, those leaf style antennas may work. But the Winegard Flatwave is better for VHF than the Mohu Leaf. The amplified Flatwave is $48 at Costco. The unamped version is $39 at Home Depot. The amped version is probably better for 13. There is a Sears/Kmart brand of the amped version called Alphaline, but it may still be $79. Or you could try the amped Mohu Leaf Ultimate from Walmart for $59, but I think the Flatwave will be better. And there is an amped rabbit ears and loop antenna at RadioShack for $34.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Tyler. So of all you mentioned you think the Flatwave would be better? I'm sure there would be a lot of interference at an apartment complex. You think the amp rabbit ears may be better?

Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts